May 25, 2015
Comments Off on Sworn translation
- Registry documents: birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, certificates of legal capacity to marry (certificates of no impediment)
- vehicle registration documents, contracts of sale
- employment contracts, sailor’s contracts, employment certificates, opinions, references, confirmations of employment, salary certificates
- school certificates, diplomas, Master’s diplomas, Bachelor’s diplomas, postgraduate diplomas, supplements, transcripts of record
- certificates from municipal offices, tax offices and other
- certificate of good conduct, CRB certificates, address registration certificates
- tax returns, proofs of income, etc.
- identification documents, driving licenses
- test results, hospital discharge summaries, sick notes, hospital treatment cards
- proofs of insurance, insurance policies, insurance history certificates
- judgments and judicial decisions, pleadings, lawsuits, wills
- decisions of customs offices, marine offices and other
- documents certifying doing business (REGON, NIP, VAT forms)
- deeds, reports, minutes, charters, memoranda, articles of association
- certificates of veterinary inspection
- tender documents
- balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, audits
- commercial agreements, documents for EU projects
and many more.
The cost of the translated text is calculated based on the number of pages in the target language.
A standard page contains 1600 characters (including spaces). In the case of sworn/certified translations a page equals 1125 characters (including spaces).